DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Need downloadable manual, old Mori Seiki SL-1 CNC lathe- Yasnac 2000-b (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/117983-need-downloadable-manual-old-mori-seiki-sl-1-cnc-lathe-yasnac-2000-b.html)

JohnF August 22nd 05 10:48 PM

Need downloadable manual, old Mori Seiki SL-1 CNC lathe- Yasnac 2000-b

You guys linked me to a site some time back where I downloaded a
manual for this beast but the computers here got stolen and I lost it
along with a bunch of other machine links and data. I actually need
some wiring diagrams so I can figure out (by remote control) if the
tach is putting out any juice.

Any help?

JohnF

Crossposted, yes, crossposted, to RCM and AMC

Steven Haerr - CNCTrader Corp August 23rd 05 12:15 AM

John;

www.Yaskawa.com has manuals in pdf, but I'm not sure if they go back to
2000b. More likely only to the LX-1 series. You may have to call them for
it. 714-828-9692

--
Steven Haerr
CNCTRADER CORPORATION

http://www.CNCTrader.com

=================================

Cliff August 23rd 05 10:32 AM

On Mon, 22 Aug 2005 21:48:49 GMT, JohnF
wrote:

You guys linked me to a site some time back where I downloaded a
manual for this beast but the computers here got stolen and I lost it
along with a bunch of other machine links and data. I actually need
some wiring diagrams so I can figure out (by remote control) if the
tach is putting out any juice.

Any help?

Umm ... did you search the archives for it?
--
Cliff

JohnF September 7th 05 12:20 AM

$218.00 per manual. Listed 3 in their email

JohnF

JohnF September 7th 05 05:35 PM

Probably Mori, I don't recall. I emailed whomever and got a reply but
they were way expensive so I promptly gave up. Yaskawa has downloads
for the 2000g but not the "B". I'll email them and see if that was who
I had inquired.

JohnF