Waynemak

Default Cheap machines bridgeport, lathes

I saw an ad on craigs list in the new haven section (New Haven CT) I went
down tuesday, he had some well used machines a bridgeport j head he would
take $200 for ( I think) some larger lathes, no tooling. A few old and big
welders tig and mig that will go real cheap. He gave me a power metal
former/brake not sure what i will do with it

http://www.motherearthrecycling.net/brake/brake.htm

Gunner

On Wed, 17 Aug 2005 06:33:03 -0400, "Waynemak"
wrote:

I saw an ad on craigs list in the new haven section (New Haven CT) I went
down tuesday, he had some well used machines a bridgeport j head he would
take $200 for ( I think) some larger lathes, no tooling. A few old and big
welders tig and mig that will go real cheap. He gave me a power metal
former/brake not sure what i will do with it

http://www.motherearthrecycling.net/brake/brake.htm

Ooooo Nice!!!
If you dont want it...Ill trade you Stuff.
It will fit in your pickup, right?

Gunner

The two highest achievements of the human mind are the twin concepts of "loyalty" and "duty."
Whenever these twin concepts fall into disrepute -- get out of there fast! You may possibly
save yourself, but it is too late to save that society. It is doomed. " Lazarus Long

Waynemak

You can go to craigslist.org, click on the new haven section then click
tools, you will see the add. Just email the lister. its Cooke vaccumm in
south norwalk ct his name is rich.
"Waynemak" wrote in message
I saw an ad on craigs list in the new haven section (New Haven CT) I went
down tuesday, he had some well used machines a bridgeport j head he would
take $200 for ( I think) some larger lathes, no tooling. A few old and big
welders tig and mig that will go real cheap. He gave me a power metal
former/brake not sure what i will do with it

http://www.motherearthrecycling.net/brake/brake.htm

Musing about lathes Evolution and survival vs disappearance ofspecies Arch Woodturning 14 May 30th 05 11:11 AM
Cheap drills Simon Pleasants UK diy 11 June 22nd 04 12:17 AM
Men, Metal & Machines - NEW Model Engineering Expo (Updated 23 Aug 2003) Scott S. Logan Metalworking 0 October 4th 03 04:40 PM
Men, Metal & Machines - NEW Model Engineering Expo (Updated 23 Aug 2003) Scott S. Logan Metalworking 0 September 23rd 03 03:30 PM
Men, Metal & Machines - NEW Model Engineering Expo (Updated 23 Aug 2003) Scott S. Logan Metalworking 0 September 13th 03 05:47 PM