Steve Mulhollan

Default Stirling Engine Manual Volume 1 by James Rizzo

I am looking for a copy of this book, which is apparently out of
print. I f anyone has a copy of it they'd like to part with, please
let me know. I also intend to get Volume 2, so if you have a copy of
it as well I'm interested. Thanks.

Steve Mulhollan
Keith Marshall

I am looking for a copy of this book, which is apparently out of
print. I f anyone has a copy of it they'd like to part with, please
let me know. I also intend to get Volume 2, so if you have a copy of
it as well I'm interested. Thanks.

I don't have them but a dealer on abebooks.com has a copy of both volumes:

http://dogbert.abebooks.com/servlet/...ine+manual&x=0

Best Regards,
Keith Marshall

"I'm not grown up enough to be so old!"