DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Stirling Engine Manual Volume 1 by James Rizzo (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/117014-stirling-engine-manual-volume-1-james-rizzo.html)

Steve Mulhollan August 14th 05 07:39 PM

Stirling Engine Manual Volume 1 by James Rizzo

I am looking for a copy of this book, which is apparently out of
print. I f anyone has a copy of it they'd like to part with, please
let me know. I also intend to get Volume 2, so if you have a copy of
it as well I'm interested. Thanks.

Steve Mulhollan

Keith Marshall August 15th 05 01:12 AM

I am looking for a copy of this book, which is apparently out of
print. I f anyone has a copy of it they'd like to part with, please
let me know. I also intend to get Volume 2, so if you have a copy of
it as well I'm interested. Thanks.

I don't have them but a dealer on abebooks.com has a copy of both volumes:

http://dogbert.abebooks.com/servlet/...ine+manual&x=0

Best Regards,
Keith Marshall

"I'm not grown up enough to be so old!"