Jim Stewart

Default Anyone going to the Pioneer Power Show at Union Gap Wa?

Just outside of Yakima. It's the 20th and 21st
of this month. I'm going to try to be there
Saturday. You can find me around the red Port
Huron steam tractor that my brother Jeff owns.

Metal Working Machinery New and Used in Australia and for Export [email protected] Metalworking 0 February 23rd 05 02:54 AM
Gun control vindicated Cliff Metalworking 45 February 1st 05 07:38 AM
OT Guns more Guns Cliff Metalworking 519 December 12th 04 05:52 AM
Pioneer DV-C302D power up trouble.... marionaustin Electronics Repair 1 November 24th 03 01:41 AM
RCA TV CTC169 (BG5) F35750ST Wont come out of standby - Ticking sound when Power button is pressed Electronics Repair 0 September 25th 03 06:25 PM