Gunner

Default OT The horrors of American soldiers

http://www.grossmanmed.com/zubaida.htm

Cliff

On Fri, 05 Aug 2005 06:40:35 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

http://www.grossmanmed.com/zubaida.htm

Nice to see the liberals helping out, as usual.
--
Cliff
gfulton

"sittingduck" wrote in message
news.com...
Gunner wrote:

http://www.grossmanmed.com

Damn, if only you could afford it. Maybe you could post one of those sob
stories you see on usenet occasionally?

Good story, Gunner. Thanks for posting it. Made my morning.

Garrett Fulton

Kelo Disaster

"Gunner" wrote in message

http://www.grossmanmed.com/zubaida.htm

Great Story!

S R

I saw the show on TV that documented the girl's surgery. I would not
believe the photos had I not saw the show.

Stephen R.

"Gunner" wrote in message

http://www.grossmanmed.com/zubaida.htm

S R

http://alumni.hw.com/alumni/news/def...=detail&bhcp=1

http://www.childburn.org/Zubaida.php3

"Gunner" wrote in message

http://www.grossmanmed.com/zubaida.htm

OT - Blue & Red jim rozen Metalworking 238 August 4th 05 05:45 PM
Revocation of American Independence Bob Chilcoat Metalworking 2 December 22nd 04 09:14 PM
OT Guns more Guns Cliff Metalworking 519 December 12th 04 05:52 AM
OT= Slouching Toward Servitude Guido Metalworking 10 August 26th 03 08:29 PM