Marcus Fredriksson

Default How to sell a Myford ML7?

Hi all,

I have recently inherited a Myford ML7 from my grandfather and I wonder if
someone here as any advice on a best course of action if I want to sell it.
I live in Sweden and have no idea whatsoever och what channels to use to
sell it.

Thankful for any advice!

Best Regards,

Marcus

those of the author(s). The content of this message has
Replace with ericsson(dot)com to respond by mail

Mike Henry

You might try the uk.rec.models.engineering newsgroup as folks there would
be likely to have an interest in this lathe and there are probably more
members there that are near you than there are here (then again, maybe not).

Also, this web site is in England and has a for sale section:

http://www.lathes.co.uk/

"Marcus Fredriksson" wrote in
message ...
Hi all,

I have recently inherited a Myford ML7 from my grandfather and I wonder if
someone here as any advice on a best course of action if I want to sell

it.
I live in Sweden and have no idea whatsoever och what channels to use to
sell it.

Thankful for any advice!

Best Regards,

Marcus

those of the author(s). The content of this message has
Replace with ericsson(dot)com to respond by mail

olehjalmar kristensen - Sun Microsystems - Trondhe

"MF" == Marcus Fredriksson writes:

MF Hi all,
MF I have recently inherited a Myford ML7 from my grandfather and I wonder if
MF someone here as any advice on a best course of action if I want to sell it.
MF I live in Sweden and have no idea whatsoever och what channels to use to
MF sell it.

MF Thankful for any advice!

MF Best Regards,

MF Marcus

MF --
MF The views and opinions expressed above are strictly
MF those of the author(s). The content of this message has
MF not been reviewed nor approved by any entity whatsoever.
MF Replace with ericsson(dot)com to respond by mail

An ad in the local newspaper under 'Machinery' ? Just make sure you
know what it is worth before you sell.