olehjalmar kristensen - Sun Microsystems - Trondhe

Default How to sell a Myford ML7?

"MF" == Marcus Fredriksson writes:

MF Hi all,
MF I have recently inherited a Myford ML7 from my grandfather and I wonder if
MF someone here as any advice on a best course of action if I want to sell it.
MF I live in Sweden and have no idea whatsoever och what channels to use to
MF sell it.

MF Thankful for any advice!

MF Best Regards,

MF Marcus

MF --
MF The views and opinions expressed above are strictly
MF those of the author(s). The content of this message has
MF not been reviewed nor approved by any entity whatsoever.
MF Replace with ericsson(dot)com to respond by mail

An ad in the local newspaper under 'Machinery' ? Just make sure you
know what it is worth before you sell.