Joe AutoDrill

Default Dykem...

Does it come in colors other than blue and red? Anything you know stain
skin better? (don't ask...)

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
http://www.AutoDrill.com
http://www.Multi-Drill.com

V8013-R

jim rozen

In article u7OHe.15852$QX2.12081@trndny01, Joe AutoDrill says...

Does it come in colors other than blue and red?

If you have small areas to do, the giant-sized sharpie markers
work great. Pretty much any color you want.

Jim

please reply to:
Joe AutoDrill

Clean up with acetone...preferably in an enclosed space for a long time.
I just bought the mauve, lavender and lime green colors.

I think you misunderstood... I WANT to stain skin with it. I'm wondering
if anything other than maybe henna works better... And does it really come
in those colors?!?
--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.

V8013-R

Pete C.

Joe AutoDrill wrote:

Clean up with acetone...preferably in an enclosed space for a long time.
I just bought the mauve, lavender and lime green colors.

I think you misunderstood... I WANT to stain skin with it. I'm wondering
if anything other than maybe henna works better... And does it really come
in those colors?!?
--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
http://www.AutoDrill.com
http://www.Multi-Drill.com

V8013-R

I think those colors are only available after you've sniffed enough
acetone...

Perhaps you're looking for one of the pepper spray / dye combo jobbies?

Pete C.

Joe AutoDrill

I think those colors are only available after you've sniffed enough
acetone...

LOL. I've seen the typical blue and rarely ever red, but not black or
green, etc.

Perhaps you're looking for one of the pepper spray / dye combo jobbies?

No burn necessary or desired.
--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.

V8013-R

Carmine Castiglia

You may want to check out the MSDS's
(http://www.dykem.com/Msds/layoutfluids.htm) before trying to use Dykem for
tattooing - especially the part about irreversible brain damage...

As to available colors, looks like blue, red, purple, black, yellow, and
green. There are more colors available from Dykem as "Staining Colors" -
http://www.dykem.com/Msds/marksys.htm#black - same potential health issues.

Carmine Castiglia
InfosystemsPro LLC
PalmOS apps for engineers and machinists.
http://www.infosystemspro.com

"Joe AutoDrill" wrote in message
Does it come in colors other than blue and red? Anything you know stain
skin better? (don't ask...)

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
http://www.AutoDrill.com
http://www.Multi-Drill.com

V8013-R

Joe AutoDrill

"Carmine Castiglia" wrote in message
.. .
You may want to check out the MSDS's
(http://www.dykem.com/Msds/layoutfluids.htm) before trying to use Dykem
for tattooing - especially the part about irreversible brain damage...

As to available colors, looks like blue, red, purple, black, yellow, and
green. There are more colors available from Dykem as "Staining Colors" -
http://www.dykem.com/Msds/marksys.htm#black - same potential health
issues.

Perfect info. Thank you. Dain Bramage is bad...
--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.

V8013-R

Greg Postma

Joe AutoDrill wrote:
Does it come in colors other than blue and red? Anything you know stain
skin better? (don't ask...)

It's been a long week already......my brain is toast but my ever sick
sense of humor is running at full speed......

I can see Joe, sitting at his desk, bare chested, staring intently into
a mirror, Q-tip in one hand, a can of Dykem Blue in the other, self
administering a tattoo of the latest model of AutoDrill proudly onto his
chest.

Bad Greg, very bad Greg....go sit in the corner.....

Sorry Joe, I couldn't help it...

I think I'll go sit in the corner now...

williamhenry

msc sells it under staining colors in several colors pg 2598-99 in my
catalog

colors

white , yellow , orange , dk blue , red , black , light blue ,

purple and green available by special order i understand

Tim Wescott

Joe AutoDrill wrote:

Does it come in colors other than blue and red? Anything you know stain
skin better? (don't ask...)

Woad is certainly more traditional, but it only comes in blue AFAIK.

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services
Anthony

"Joe AutoDrill" wrote in

I think those colors are only available after you've sniffed enough
acetone...

LOL. I've seen the typical blue and rarely ever red, but not black or
green, etc.

Perhaps you're looking for one of the pepper spray / dye combo
jobbies?

No burn necessary or desired.

NOTHING stains skin better than good 'ol prussian blue paste. A 1 mm
dot of that stuff is enough to turn your whole body blue. (Voice of
experience.)

--
Anthony

better idiots.

Remove sp to reply via email

http://www.machines-cnc.net:81/
Anthony

"Joe AutoDrill" wrote in news:fBPHe.2244$b91.927
@trndny06:

I think those colors are only available after you've sniffed enough
acetone...

LOL. I've seen the typical blue and rarely ever red, but not black or
green, etc.

Perhaps you're looking for one of the pepper spray / dye combo
jobbies?

No burn necessary or desired.

BTW....prussian blue is great for the bottoms of doorknobs, telephone
earpieces, safety glasses rims/earpieces/nose pieces, inside tips of
rubber gloves, edges of toolbox drawers, underside of switches,
etc....errrr....so I've heard... *G*

--
Anthony

better idiots.

Remove sp to reply via email

http://www.machines-cnc.net:81/
Jerry Foster

Clean up with acetone...preferably in an enclosed space for a long time.
I just bought the mauve, lavender and lime green colors.

I think you misunderstood... I WANT to stain skin with it. I'm wondering
if anything other than maybe henna works better... And does it really

come
in those colors?!?
--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
http://www.AutoDrill.com
http://www.Multi-Drill.com

V8013-R

If you want to stain skin "safely," plain old food coloring works pretty
good... And you can mix any colors you want. (Test in an inconspicuous
place...)

Jerry

Mungo Bulge

http://www.dykem.com/ProductInformat...ure/Stains.pdf

"Joe AutoDrill" wrote in message
| Clean up with acetone...preferably in an enclosed space for a long
time.
| I just bought the mauve, lavender and lime green colors.
|
| I think you misunderstood... I WANT to stain skin with it. I'm
wondering
| if anything other than maybe henna works better... And does it
really come
| in those colors?!?
| --
|

| Regards,
| Joe Agro, Jr.
| (800) 871-5022
| http://www.AutoDrill.com
| http://www.Multi-Drill.com
|
| V8013-R

Harold and Susan Vordos

"Joe AutoDrill" wrote in message
Clean up with acetone...preferably in an enclosed space for a long time.
I just bought the mauve, lavender and lime green colors.

I think you misunderstood... I WANT to stain skin with it. I'm wondering
if anything other than maybe henna works better... And does it really

come
in those colors?!?

Dykem isn't stain, it's paint. Slightly opaque paint. It doesn't
compare with henna in any way. Thought about food coloring? Easter egg
coloring? Rit dye?

Harold

Robin S.

"Anthony" wrote in message

NOTHING stains skin better than good 'ol prussian blue paste. A 1 mm
dot of that stuff is enough to turn your whole body blue. (Voice of
experience.)

Guys come out of presses looking like smurfs after a day of spotting.

You gotta learn not to touch your face...

Regards,

Robin

Gunner

On Tue, 02 Aug 2005 16:00:19 -0500, Greg Postma
wrote:

Joe AutoDrill wrote:
Does it come in colors other than blue and red? Anything you know stain
skin better? (don't ask...)

It's been a long week already......my brain is toast but my ever sick
sense of humor is running at full speed......

I can see Joe, sitting at his desk, bare chested, staring intently into
a mirror, Q-tip in one hand, a can of Dykem Blue in the other, self
administering a tattoo of the latest model of AutoDrill proudly onto his
chest.

Bad Greg, very bad Greg....go sit in the corner.....

Sorry Joe, I couldn't help it...

I think I'll go sit in the corner now...

I was going to post a bizzare picture of a painted football fan...but
ran into this instead..

http://www.erosblog.com/butterfly-women.jpg
http://img126.exs.cx/img126/7431/snapsbodyart6ep.jpg
(picture is backwards...Burgerking sign in the background is reversed)

And for the Pure Wierd Award of the Day....

http://www.omsex.com/peta/

And of course..the obligitory Prussian Blue practical joke run amok...

http://www.mala.bc.ca/~soules/CMC290...g/blueface.jpg

Gunner

Joe AutoDrill

I can see Joe, sitting at his desk, bare chested, staring intently into a
mirror, Q-tip in one hand, a can of Dykem Blue in the other, self
administering a tattoo of the latest model of AutoDrill proudly onto his
chest.

You had me looking for the hidden camera for a moment... Then I realized
you were kidding. LOL.
--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.

V8013-R

Eric R Snow

On Tue, 02 Aug 2005 23:40:03 GMT, Anthony
wrote:

"Joe AutoDrill" wrote in news:fBPHe.2244$b91.927
@trndny06:

I think those colors are only available after you've sniffed enough
acetone...

LOL. I've seen the typical blue and rarely ever red, but not black or
green, etc.

Perhaps you're looking for one of the pepper spray / dye combo
jobbies?

No burn necessary or desired.

BTW....prussian blue is great for the bottoms of doorknobs, telephone
earpieces, safety glasses rims/earpieces/nose pieces, inside tips of
rubber gloves, edges of toolbox drawers, underside of switches,
etc....errrr....so I've heard... *G*

I worked at this place where the "manager" was getting a little too
big for his britches. One of the guys on the shop floor put a little
prussian blue on his glasses. As he walked around the shop floor his
glasses would slowly slide down and he would push them back up. Pretty
soon his nose had a very blue stripe running down the length of it.
Nobody said anything. Not even the boss, who could barely control
himself after seeing it. I think he went into his office to laugh.
After a few hours our "manager" discovered the blue. The incident
served to bring the guy down a couple notches and he was much less
arrogant afterwards. The reason I use manager in quotes is because he
chose this designation himself. Even had a little sign made up.
ERS

Just Me

"Gunner" wrote in message
http://www.erosblog.com/butterfly-women.jpg

And of course..the obligitory Prussian Blue practical joke run amok...

http://www.mala.bc.ca/~soules/CMC290...g/blueface.jpg

Gunner

I like what she's wearing! Grin