Eric R Snow

On Tue, 02 Aug 2005 23:40:03 GMT, Anthony
wrote:

"Joe AutoDrill" wrote in news:fBPHe.2244$b91.927
@trndny06:

I think those colors are only available after you've sniffed enough
acetone...

LOL. I've seen the typical blue and rarely ever red, but not black or
green, etc.

Perhaps you're looking for one of the pepper spray / dye combo
jobbies?

No burn necessary or desired.

BTW....prussian blue is great for the bottoms of doorknobs, telephone
earpieces, safety glasses rims/earpieces/nose pieces, inside tips of
rubber gloves, edges of toolbox drawers, underside of switches,
etc....errrr....so I've heard... *G*

I worked at this place where the "manager" was getting a little too
big for his britches. One of the guys on the shop floor put a little
prussian blue on his glasses. As he walked around the shop floor his
glasses would slowly slide down and he would push them back up. Pretty
soon his nose had a very blue stripe running down the length of it.
Nobody said anything. Not even the boss, who could barely control
himself after seeing it. I think he went into his office to laugh.
After a few hours our "manager" discovered the blue. The incident
served to bring the guy down a couple notches and he was much less
arrogant afterwards. The reason I use manager in quotes is because he
chose this designation himself. Even had a little sign made up.
ERS