Bob Engelhardt

Default August free-shipping code for Enco?

.... and how do you get the code? E.g., do you have to be a preferred
customer because of a certain level of business? Bob
Larry Jaques

On Mon, 01 Aug 2005 12:00:43 -0400, the opaque Bob Engelhardt
clearly wrote:

... and how do you get the code? E.g., do you have to be a preferred
customer because of a certain level of business? Bob

Sign up on their website for special offers email.
The box below the login section is "Enter Email Address
for Special Offers", the direct entry sign up for the
special-offer emails. It's free, and I haven't seen any
email abuse from them at all; just a couple emails/month.

--
Our ToolyRoo(tm) and Possum(tm) Handy Pouch Samples now available!
Never misplace your portable power tool accessories again!
Chief McGee

85UPRN

"Bob Engelhardt" wrote in message
... and how do you get the code? E.g., do you have to be a preferred
customer because of a certain level of business? Bob

F. George McDuffee

On Mon, 01 Aug 2005 12:00:43 -0400, Bob Engelhardt
wrote:
... and how do you get the code? E.g., do you have to be a preferred
customer because of a certain level of business? Bob

====================
quickest and easiest way is to post a request to this newsgroup.

Bob Engelhardt

F. George McDuffee wrote:
quickest and easiest way is to post a request to this newsgroup.

You're right. I guess I was just curious as to why some people had the
code and others not. I do get their fliers, but not the code. I get
the "hot deals" fliers, maybe there's another type. Bob

Siggy

Interestingly, I am signed up with both my home email address and my work
address. I get different emails to each address. Only the work address
includes the free shipping code.

Robert

clearly wrote:

... and how do you get the code? E.g., do you have to be a preferred
customer because of a certain level of business? Bob

Sign up on their website for special offers email.
The box below the login section is "Enter Email Address
for Special Offers", the direct entry sign up for the
special-offer emails. It's free, and I haven't seen any
email abuse from them at all; just a couple emails/month.

--
Our ToolyRoo(tm) and Possum(tm) Handy Pouch Samples now available!
Never misplace your portable power tool accessories again!
http://diversify.com/handypouches.html

Norm Dresner

"Bob Engelhardt" wrote in message
... and how do you get the code? E.g., do you have to be a preferred
customer because of a certain level of business? Bob

It seems to be random -- I get it about 4 months scattered through the year
each year.

Norm

I placed an order in July, and while I had the code, I saw no
opportunity to enter it at the web site. Is it for phone orders only?

Dick Hamm
Nashua NH

Siggy

When you are in the view that shows your shopping cart, look just above the
table that contains all of your selections and just to the left of the word
Checkout. You'll see a box that is labeled "Promo Code: _________ Apply."
Simply put the code in there and you'll be good to go.

Robert

wrote in message
oups.com...
I placed an order in July, and while I had the code, I saw no
opportunity to enter it at the web site. Is it for phone orders only?

Dick Hamm
Nashua NH

afdr9lk

Bob Engelhardt wrote:
... and how do you get the code? E.g., do you have to be a preferred
customer because of a certain level of business? Bob

Just call them and tell them you will buy your item right now if
given free shipping. It worked for me.