Joe AutoDrill

Default Simple Help Needed - Delta Drill Press Question

If you have a Delta brand drill press, could you check to see if it is a
model 17-965 or 17-965C? I need some measurements of the quill, etc and
they have to be taken by someone who knows how to use a caliper or
micrometer well enough to get me relatively good numbers...

I'll owe you a coffee, beverage of choice or small discount on your
AutoDrill order in the future. grin

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
http://www.AutoDrill.com
http://www.Multi-Drill.com

V8013-R

Bugs

Mine is a 17-900, 16-1/2" floor model.
What do you need to know?
Bugs

Joe AutoDrill

Mine is a 17-900, 16-1/2" floor model.
What do you need to know?

Hey Bugs,

I greatly appreciate the offer. However, the 17-900 is slightly different
than the model I need info on... FYI though that it is almost identical in
every way to the DP400 in case you ever need parts.

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
http://www.AutoDrill.com