Bob Miller

Default OT ebay sign in - followup

Thank you for the quick responses.
I have downloaded Firefox, tried it and had the same problem (signin
loop) no joy. Also I had already cleaned cookies,cache from my Mozilla
Suite and had no joy.
So; I again cleaned cookies,cache and also cleared history and the
location bar (?)from Mozilla. Also ditto for Firefox. Then went to
system and cleaned everything there, the loaded norton cleansweep and
cleaned cookies and cache and anything else I could.
Then went back to ebay and finally was able to make a bid. I'm not sure
that anything I did solved the problem or if ebay just decided to work.
At least it did. (keeping fingers crossed and not looking a gift horse
in the mouth)
Again thanks for the help.
BTW I haven't yet tried Opera, but that was going to be next. (might
happen anyway).
Still not sure why I had this problem in the first place, as I have
never had this happen before.

OT Mostly: Ebay sign in problem-Mozilla Bob Miller Metalworking 5 July 9th 05 11:40 AM
GFCI still tripping fredinstl Home Repair 6 April 9th 05 06:56 PM
EBay hack Don Foreman Metalworking 59 March 23rd 05 02:32 AM
WARNING ! New ebay email scam ! Or should I say newest version of an old one Puff Griffis Woodturning 0 February 8th 04 02:22 AM
eBay Scam Marv Soloff Metalworking 5 December 31st 03 01:16 PM