B.B.

Default What is a "Class A" machinist?

A place near where I live is now hiring a class A machinist. So I
got kind of curious, hoping "A" is for "amateur." (:

http://web2.airmail.net/thegoat4/
Don Young

It never hurts to apply if you are interested and honest about your
abilities. Sometimes companies do not find what they are first looking for
and will give someone less qualified a chance.
Don Young

news