DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   What is a "Class A" machinist? (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/111419-what-%22class-%22-machinist.html)

B.B. July 3rd 05 04:15 AM

What is a "Class A" machinist?

A place near where I live is now hiring a class A machinist. So I
got kind of curious, hoping "A" is for "amateur." (:

http://web2.airmail.net/thegoat4/

Don Young July 3rd 05 04:54 AM

It never hurts to apply if you are interested and honest about your
abilities. Sometimes companies do not find what they are first looking for
and will give someone less qualified a chance.
Don Young