JohnF

Default 3ph Transformer again, wiring question

I got the transformer hooked up and working thanks to you guys. Now
there's a new problem, I lost 1 leg of the 460v output side. It fired
up OK this morning and I hooked up the hydraulics to test them for
rotation, all was fine so I released the contactor for the hydraulics.
When I tried to start the pump up again it wouldn't go so I started
checking everything. 1 leg of the 3 phase was gone. I traced it back
to the transformer and then checked the input 208, it's fine.
All that's different on the hookup here from the building we came from
is the old building was 230 delta the new one is 208 wye. I jumped the
taps on the coils up to get the lost juice back and the only other
thing I can think of is that the neutral wire is not connected to the
input side of the transformer. It wasn't at the other building though
so I didn't use it here either. Could that be a part of the problem.

Stymied again

JohnF