azotic

Default Low priced ac/dc welder on ebay ( single phase )

I recall someone was looking for a low cost welder.

ac/dc single phase looks like its industrial strength priced right if you
can pick it up.

Best Regards
Tom.

JohnM

"azotic" wrote in message

I recall someone was looking for a low cost welder.

ac/dc single phase looks like its industrial strength priced right if you
can pick it up.

Best Regards
Tom.

I've only seen one of those little Idealarcs in person, and the guy
wouldn't deal it to me.. I'd like to have one, just because they're cool.

John
bw

"AL" wrote in message
Ooohh. I learned to stick weld on one of these. They're extremely
smooth. With 6013, I couldn't tell the difference between AC and DC.

6013 is "girly" rod, real men use 6010