gtslabs

Default Bridgeport Chip Tray

What options are there available for a Cooltant and Chip tray for
Bridgeport mills. I have table drains going into my greymill sump and
pump but I am looking for the lower collection tray.
Thanks
Steve

Rich Grise

On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 12:22:51 -0700, gtslabs wrote:

What options are there available for a Cooltant and Chip tray for
Bridgeport mills. I have table drains going into my greymill sump and
pump but I am looking for the lower collection tray.
Thanks

Where I work at, we just use a random piece of sheetmetal from the
scrap pile.

Sorry that I couldn't be more informative.

Thanks,
Rich
('Grise' should be pronounced 'Gryce', or in German, 'Greiss'. In
English, it rhymes with "nice". :-) )

john

gtslabs wrote:

What options are there available for a Cooltant and Chip tray for
Bridgeport mills. I have table drains going into my greymill sump and
pump but I am looking for the lower collection tray.
Thanks
Steve

I have a complete unit that is made for a bridgeport, complete with the
coolant pump.

John