Default I would like to promote a new handicraft gift item, where can I start?

I would like to promote handicraft gift item, how can I start?. This is
made with hand, also this is like violin, can be keep in showcases,
also can be given as gift for many parties like house warming and all.
Please suggest me how can I promote this.

Also I have to import this item to US from Asia, do I need to get a
import/export license if I want to import this.

Thanks in advance for your valuable suggestions.

JohnM

Tom Gardner wrote:

You're sick...I love it!

Pete Albrecht used to slay me with his Chingrish, best I've ever seen..

John
Tom Miller

He could take lessons from the guy that wrote my lathe manual! (and he
wasn't trying to be funny!)

Tom