DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   I would like to promote a new handicraft gift item, where can I start? (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/109155-i-would-like-promote-new-handicraft-gift-item-where-can-i-start.html)

[email protected] June 6th 05 12:30 PM

I would like to promote a new handicraft gift item, where can I start?

I would like to promote handicraft gift item, how can I start?. This is
made with hand, also this is like violin, can be keep in showcases,
also can be given as gift for many parties like house warming and all.
Please suggest me how can I promote this.

Also I have to import this item to US from Asia, do I need to get a
import/export license if I want to import this.

Thanks in advance for your valuable suggestions.

JohnM June 6th 05 01:43 PM

wrote:
I would like to promote handicraft gift item, how can I start?. This is
made with hand, also this is like violin, can be keep in showcases,
also can be given as gift for many parties like house warming and all.
Please suggest me how can I promote this.

Also I have to import this item to US from Asia, do I need to get a
import/export license if I want to import this.

Thanks in advance for your valuable suggestions.

Handicraft starting of gift item better advertise done by television.
Suckers there many made with hand will junk buy. Made with hand junk
after open refrigerate preservation for fresh. Violin going through
mailbox, otherwise ahead arrangements be made by personal display.
Mailbox best, angry customers to beat ass not find. With kerosene
housewarming best- distribute to fabrics, ignite, plenty warm. Leave
soonly warm house, assholes, elbows.

To Asia import American plenty many. Here looking not likely.

Compensation from advice of half you, gross. Immediatel payment. By
person. Woman person pretty better.

Tom Gardner June 6th 05 02:20 PM

"JohnM" wrote in message
m...
wrote:
[...]

You're sick...I love it!

JohnM June 8th 05 09:11 AM

Tom Gardner wrote:

You're sick...I love it!

Pete Albrecht used to slay me with his Chingrish, best I've ever seen..

John

Tom Miller June 9th 05 01:54 AM

He could take lessons from the guy that wrote my lathe manual! (and he
wasn't trying to be funny!)

Tom