Dale Randall

Default social security death index

Larry . I have spent half hour trying to find the death ndex to look
up if a person died or not. I did it a week ago and no problem. can't
find it now. Do youhave address. seems gov. no longer gives this out
free. Dale

ImageHound

Check out: http://ssdi.rootsweb.comhttp://ssdi.rootsweb.com/
I have found ;however, that not all deaths are listed for some reason.
I know of a few deaths of my family members that are not listedeven
though they withdrew benifits during their lifetimes....

GRG