Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
David Billington

Default Spot welder, fuzzy or simple timed?

I am considering getting a spot welder for some impending car
restoration and want to get a 2mm + 2mm capacity unit. Ebay is one
source where the simple timed units appear regularly but I was wondering
if anyone came comment on benefits or drawbacks with the fuzzy logic
controlled ones such as
http://www.machinemart.co.uk/product.asp?p=010110013

TLA

Stryco blade welder Jim Levie Metalworking 18 December 17th 04 08:54 PM
Home Brew Spot Welder Howard Eisenhauer Metalworking 10 April 26th 04 07:58 AM
spot welder kklein Metalworking 9 January 28th 04 03:19 PM
Spot Welder homebrew? Soldering gun? Mark Metalworking 15 January 23rd 04 07:06 PM
Question on Miller Spot welder tips Roy Metalworking 2 January 19th 04 03:00 AM