Bob May

What are they? I'm not going to bother to load up an eBay page on something
that I have absolutely no use for.

--
Why isn't there an Ozone Hole at the NORTH Pole?

Morris Dovey

"Bob May" wrote in message

Why isn't there an Ozone Hole at the NORTH Pole?

There is - but it has an even bigger hole.

Case against cheap machinery no spam Woodworking 3 January 31st 05 06:44 AM
Cheap laser line for tiling ? Andy Dingley UK diy 10 January 25th 05 02:19 PM
Cheap Air Tools Setup? Michael Dombrowski Woodworking 6 January 23rd 05 06:15 AM
Cheap drills Simon Pleasants UK diy 11 June 22nd 04 12:17 AM
Cheap Compressors Mark Spice UK diy 13 July 28th 03 02:07 AM