Christopher Tidy

Default Apologies

It would appear that I have posted a series of identical messages to
this group. I was trying to help a guy with a question he posted in
sci.engr.mech. My ISP's news server has been misbehaving recently, and
my posts to sci.engr.mech went missing. So I posted them again,
unfortunately not realising that replies were also being posted to
rec.crafts.metalworking, and that these replies were not getting lost.
Pleaase accept my apologies.

Chris Tidy

Apologies to Igor George Woodturning 0 April 14th 05 03:44 PM
Apologies - Sanding Floorboards Again! andrewpreece UK diy 19 November 26th 04 06:32 PM
Diary of a Redneck woodturner in London (with apologies to Sam... Arch Woodturning 0 March 29th 04 01:58 PM
Please accept my apologies...Forgive me finish gods! A.I. Woodworking 3 September 1st 03 04:28 AM
Musings on Tool Sets (Apologies to Arch) George Woodturning 4 August 30th 03 12:14 AM