Default cnc conversion program (not kipware)?

I have about 7 different Emco CNC Machines in my factory. However,
over time, Emco has changed their controllers that they use in their
machines, resulting in a problem for me. I cannot use the same
programs in all of the machines. Some of the G and M codes are
different. What I am looking for is a program that would convert say
G10-G42, AND M10-M21, etc.... Also, it would be great if it had math
functions. The tool holders in my new machine take a tool that is
..060mm whereas the old tools are .050, so while converting the
programs, I would need to change all the X's by that .010 difference
(example X.1705 would need to now be X.1805) and so on.
It does not need to be a specificly written CNC program, if for example
there were a way to write macros, or a text editing program that would
do these functions that was not specifically written for cnc
conversion, that would work as well. Any help would be GREATLY
appreciated as I would hate to have to rewrite 3500+ programs
-Scott
PLEASE EMAIL ME AN ANSWER IF YOU HAVE IT

What medium are the programs stored on? Are they available to
upload/download to a pc? And finally, where are you located?

Paul

HVAC Dilemma Hell Toupee Home Repair 5 July 2nd 04 01:11 PM
Some daft schemes really do work. Dougie Woodworking 3 March 9th 04 02:31 AM
Boreing Holes ? Peter Kiproff Metalworking 16 February 2nd 04 01:38 PM
INSTANT CASH FLOW PROGRAM THAT REALLY WORKS!! Cashflowstoday Home Ownership 0 January 7th 04 09:44 PM