Default experience with brand-name installers?

I'm a reporter for a national newspaper and I'm doing a story on the
design and installation services of big retailers like Lowe's, Expo,
IKEA and Ace Hardware, as well as national remodeling franchises. I'm
trying to speak to homeowners who have dealt with any of these
companies recently. If you have, and you're available to talk, please
reply to me directly. Thanks!

m Ransley

Try highest price and cheapest labor. But you have the stores warranty
which is good.