William W. Plummer

Default Concrete garage floor?

I have a 35-year old concrete garage floor. The surface is crumbling
and I would like to repair it this summer. Is it possible to have a
thin, say 1", layer added? How would I prepare the surface? Is this
best done by professionals in the field?
BobK207

How large an area is in need of repair? how deep is the damage? how
handy are you?

check out these folks, they have everything for floor repair but it's
not cheap.

Cementious materials are much cheaper than epxoy.

Epoxies can be troweled out much, much thinner than 1"

check out their products

http://www.garonproducts.com/

cheers
Bob

William W. Plummer

BobK207 wrote:
How large an area is in need of repair? how deep is the damage? how
handy are you?

check out these folks, they have everything for floor repair but it's
not cheap.

Cementious materials are much cheaper than epxoy.

Epoxies can be troweled out much, much thinner than 1"

check out their products

http://www.garonproducts.com/

Great reference site. Thanks.
Considering my back problems and uncertainty about getting it level, I
think it is best to use professionals.