Bill Davis Jr

Default Honeywell Thermostat

I recently purchased a Honeywell CT8602 Programmable thermostat. I
know Home Depot recently sold these. A friend of mine liked it and
went to Home Depot to get one and now they no longer have them.

Has this model been discontinued?

Thanks,

Bill
Travis Jordan

Bill Davis Jr wrote:
Has this model been discontinued?

www.homedepot.com
SKU# 166487

TURTLE

"Bill Davis Jr" wrote in message
I recently purchased a Honeywell CT8602 Programmable thermostat. I
know Home Depot recently sold these. A friend of mine liked it and
went to Home Depot to get one and now they no longer have them.

Has this model been discontinued?

Thanks,

Bill

This is Turtle.

You have to understand one thing here about Home Depot on selling thermostats.
Home Depot does not have a standard stock of different type thermostats to keep
in stock but has a deal cut with Honeywell / White Rogers / Maple Chace --
Robert Shaw and agree to sell any over manufactored number of therostats that
are supplied to Home Depot. H.D. may at any time have a large supply or a no
supply of a model of thermostats because of the supply agreement. Now they do
get a discount Over wholesale on the price by taking these overages of
thermostats.

So what supply they have may change from day to day by supply agreements and to
see them there they must have a somewhat over supply by the manufactor of that
model . As you say the Honeywell CT-8602 is out of supply well just wait for
another over supply.

TURTLE

lp13-30

Turtle-- glad to see you back posting. Hope all is going well with you!
Larry

HeyBub

Bill Davis Jr wrote:
I recently purchased a Honeywell CT8602 Programmable thermostat. I
know Home Depot recently sold these. A friend of mine liked it and
went to Home Depot to get one and now they no longer have them.

Has this model been discontinued?

Thanks,

Bill

I've got a couple of Honeywell CT3400's (7-day programmable) I'll part with.
Both for the price of one CT8602.

Guaranteed.

Jerry
800-964-4343

Have you tried eBay? I bought my thermostat there.

David Efflandt

On Sun, 06 Mar 2005 20:15:24 -0500, Bill Davis Jr wrote:
I recently purchased a Honeywell CT8602 Programmable thermostat. I
know Home Depot recently sold these. A friend of mine liked it and
went to Home Depot to get one and now they no longer have them.

Has this model been discontinued?

Judging from Honeywell's web site, they may have recently changed their
models http://yourhome.honeywell.com/Consum...US/default.htm

I have a CT3600A 7-day programmable which works very well and can probably
still be found at HD or Menards.
TURTLE

"lp13-30" wrote in message
Turtle-- glad to see you back posting. Hope all is going well with you!
Larry

This is Turtle.

Me Too. I went to the doctor today and it will be 4 to 5 weeks or so to get my
get up and go back. If you go 7 days with no eating, no water except drip stuff,
Breathing machine on you, Loss 25 pounds in 7 days, and they pump enough of
drugs in you to make not remember or know nothing for a week. It will be 4 to 5
weeks to get your go back.

TURTLE

Colbyt

This is Turtle.

Me Too. I went to the doctor today and it will be 4 to 5 weeks or so to

get my
get up and go back. If you go 7 days with no eating, no water except drip

stuff,
Breathing machine on you, Loss 25 pounds in 7 days, and they pump enough

of
drugs in you to make not remember or know nothing for a week. It will be 4

to 5
weeks to get your go back.

TURTLE

Hey Turtle,

I missed your posts.

Thought you were busy with that cabin. What's going on with you? Sounds
like you have been sick.

Colbyt

TURTLE

"Colbyt" wrote in message
This is Turtle.

Me Too. I went to the doctor today and it will be 4 to 5 weeks or so to

get my
get up and go back. If you go 7 days with no eating, no water except drip

stuff,
Breathing machine on you, Loss 25 pounds in 7 days, and they pump enough

of
drugs in you to make not remember or know nothing for a week. It will be 4

to 5
weeks to get your go back.

TURTLE

Hey Turtle,

I missed your posts.

Thought you were busy with that cabin. What's going on with you? Sounds
like you have been sick.

Colbyt

This is Turtle.

Other than 7 days in a ICU unit of a hospital and they wondering if I was going
live or die. Nothing much !

TURTLE

Colbyt

This is Turtle.

Other than 7 days in a ICU unit of a hospital and they wondering if I was

going
live or die. Nothing much !

TURTLE

Glad you made it. Hope you recover quickly.

Colbyt

Tekkie

TURTLE posted for all of us....

"lp13-30" wrote in message
Turtle-- glad to see you back posting. Hope all is going well with you!
Larry

This is Turtle.

Me Too. I went to the doctor today and it will be 4 to 5 weeks or so to get my
get up and go back. If you go 7 days with no eating, no water except drip stuff,
Breathing machine on you, Loss 25 pounds in 7 days, and they pump enough of
drugs in you to make not remember or know nothing for a week. It will be 4 to 5
weeks to get your go back.

TURTLE

The length of time of recovery is 1=7 one day sick equals 7 days recovery.
The legs are the first to decomponsate. I was in 6 months. 1% chance; every
day is a gift and I practice that...
--
Tekkie
TURTLE

"Tekkie" wrote in message
t...
TURTLE posted for all of us....

"lp13-30" wrote in message
[...]

WOW , Being laid up 6 months like that , Well You need to thank the Lord that
your still here. That 7 days was bad enough for me but 6 months , well it would
have taken me out of here.

TURTLE