Bill Parker

Default Concrete Spatter

Someone splashed concrete on our steel outside door. Can this be removed
without hurting the door finish.
Doug Miller

In article , Bill Parker wrote:
Someone splashed concrete on our steel outside door. Can this be removed
without hurting the door finish.

Maybe. Depends partly on how much there is, and how thick it is. Any acid will
dissolve it; some acids may/will harm the finish or even the door. I think I'd
try lemon juice. It's pretty benign.

--
Regards,

MrC1

Not likely, but good luck.

"Bill Parker" wrote in message
36...
Someone splashed concrete on our steel outside door. Can this be removed
without hurting the door finish.

Dan

On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 15:59:21 -0600, "MrC1"
wrote:

Not likely, but good luck.

"Bill Parker" wrote in message
. 136...
Someone splashed concrete on our steel outside door. Can this be removed
without hurting the door finish.

Vinegar is a mild acid that might do the trick, dilute muriatic acid
will certainly handle it, but might conceivably damage the finish.

Dan
dirt farmer

Someone splashed concrete on our steel outside door. Can this be removed
without hurting the door finish.

Tap the splatters lightly with a hammer to crush the cement and wipe with soap
and water.

DF

Goedjn

..

Tap the splatters lightly with a hammer to crush the cement and wipe with soap
and water.

Use a hard rubber mallet, if you've got one.

How to make new concrete attach to old concrete JW Home Repair 8 June 27th 04 08:44 AM
How to make new concrete attach to old concrete JW Home Ownership 8 June 27th 04 08:44 AM
Repairing concrete floor in shop Todd Fatheree Woodworking 10 June 3rd 04 08:18 AM
Laying Concrete Flooring John UK diy 5 September 24th 03 07:15 AM
Help with concrete! Alexander Galkin Home Repair 4 August 16th 03 04:40 AM