Default Small propane heater

HI. I have a unique situation. I have a structure, treehouse/cabin
that is about 150 sq. feet. I am looking for a small propane heater
that is vented. I have seen very small units, similar to what would be
in a hunting blind. The one i saw was vented via 3'' stove pipe.
Does anyone know of a source to get such a heater?

Edwin Pawlowski

wrote in message
oups.com...
HI. I have a unique situation. I have a structure, treehouse/cabin
that is about 150 sq. feet. I am looking for a small propane heater
that is vented. I have seen very small units, similar to what would be
in a hunting blind. The one i saw was vented via 3'' stove pipe.
Does anyone know of a source to get such a heater?

Any propane dealer should be able to help you. Do a web search for the
Modine Hot Dawg heater also.

HVAC fella

There are in-the-floor mounted Propane/NG Heaters that are very compact
and are exhausted from underneath . Gas line is brought underneath as
well, so, the only thing you see from the topside is something that
looks like a typical floor register. Has a small fan that takes return
air and discharges the supply air all thru the topside opening. Saw
them in the W.W. Grainger catalogue. THis sounds like the way to go for
such a small sq. footage of 150.

effi

wrote in message
oups.com...
HI. I have a unique situation. I have a structure, treehouse/cabin
that is about 150 sq. feet. I am looking for a small propane heater
that is vented. I have seen very small units, similar to what would be
in a hunting blind. The one i saw was vented via 3'' stove pipe.
Does anyone know of a source to get such a heater?

if you must go with propane, consider a catalytic propane heater,
supposedly quieter, safer, and more efficient than any other kind of propane
heater

https://secure.westhost.com/secure/r...rm.htm#Heaters
HEATERS and HEATER ACCESSORIES
ItemNumberDescriptionPrice
Olympian Wave 6MH60006000 BTU catalytic heater, 18" x 14" x 4" $349.00
Olympian Wave 3MH30003000 BTU catalytic heater, 12" x 10" x 3 1/2" $259.00

smaller one, duct blind size, some use with an adapter hose to a larger
propane bottle, though manufacturer recommends against it:
http://www.coleman.com/coleman/Colem...releasenum=126
http://www.coleman.com/coleman/Colem...tegory_id=3000

Goedjn

HI. I have a unique situation. I have a structure, treehouse/cabin
that is about 150 sq. feet. I am looking for a small propane heater
that is vented. I have seen very small units, similar to what would be
in a hunting blind. The one i saw was vented via 3'' stove pipe.
Does anyone know of a source to get such a heater?

If your situation was really unique, there'd be no canned solution.
SInce it's not. www.zodi.com has a propane/forced-air heater
that's designed for tents and RVs/