effi

wrote in message
oups.com...
HI. I have a unique situation. I have a structure, treehouse/cabin
that is about 150 sq. feet. I am looking for a small propane heater
that is vented. I have seen very small units, similar to what would be
in a hunting blind. The one i saw was vented via 3'' stove pipe.
Does anyone know of a source to get such a heater?

if you must go with propane, consider a catalytic propane heater,
supposedly quieter, safer, and more efficient than any other kind of propane
heater

https://secure.westhost.com/secure/r...rm.htm#Heaters
HEATERS and HEATER ACCESSORIES
ItemNumberDescriptionPrice
Olympian Wave 6MH60006000 BTU catalytic heater, 18" x 14" x 4" $349.00
Olympian Wave 3MH30003000 BTU catalytic heater, 12" x 10" x 3 1/2" $259.00

smaller one, duct blind size, some use with an adapter hose to a larger
propane bottle, though manufacturer recommends against it:
http://www.coleman.com/coleman/Colem...releasenum=126
http://www.coleman.com/coleman/Colem...tegory_id=3000