Karl

Default Ceramic Disk valves

Are these ceramic disk valves good for faucets? I have the old compression
faucets but I am tired of replacing washers and seats.

Who makes the best ceramics?

Roger Shoaf

"Karl" wrote in message
Are these ceramic disk valves good for faucets? I have the old

compression
faucets but I am tired of replacing washers and seats.

Who makes the best ceramics?

I have used American Standard and so far they have preformed flawlessly
(about 7 years).

--

Roger Shoaf

they come up with this striped stuff.

Karl

"Roger Shoaf" wrote in message

"Karl" wrote in message
Are these ceramic disk valves good for faucets? I have the old

compression
faucets but I am tired of replacing washers and seats.

Who makes the best ceramics?

I have used American Standard and so far they have preformed flawlessly
(about 7 years).

--

Roger Shoaf

About the time I had mastered getting the toothpaste back in the tube,
then
they come up with this striped stuff.

Cool. I think I'll put one of those in. Lifetime warranties sound like
they are confident in their product.

Sticking Thermostatic Radiator Valves Milleniumaire UK diy 20 October 30th 18 06:14 PM
OT - 386 code Cliff Metalworking 40 January 24th 05 05:47 AM
ideas for making small disk Charles A. Sherwood Metalworking 27 December 8th 04 11:31 PM
Defective shutoff valves Mike Hartigan Home Repair 4 May 29th 04 09:17 PM
Stuck gas-range burner valves RMorell Home Repair 3 December 15th 03 03:59 AM