Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Mark Corbelli

Default replacing a washing machine timer

Just about every washing machine I've ever owned has gone through a period
where it won't advance through the cycles unless you manually spin the
timer. It's always cost me roughly $150 for parts and labor. Well it's going
on again with my Kenmore. Is this a simple remove and replace that I can do
myself?