J. B.

Default metal kitchen cabinets

I'm planning to remodel this year and I'd like to go with an art deco
1930's style kitchen. My major problem is trying to find a manufacturer
of metal cabinets. Are there any still out there?
I really dont want to have to search for second hand cabinets across
the country and settle for a style I might not like or even worse get
all but one or two cabinets and have this project sit dormant for who
knows how long.
Any help is appreciated,
Jim

xrongor

a yahoo search with:
+kitchen +"metal cabinets"

returned a ton of results.

randy

"J. B." wrote in message
I'm planning to remodel this year and I'd like to go with an art deco
1930's style kitchen. My major problem is trying to find a manufacturer
of metal cabinets. Are there any still out there?
I really dont want to have to search for second hand cabinets across
the country and settle for a style I might not like or even worse get
all but one or two cabinets and have this project sit dormant for who
knows how long.
Any help is appreciated,
Jim

xrongor

although, mostly useless... might need to refine it a bit..

randy

"xrongor" wrote in message
a yahoo search with:
+kitchen +"metal cabinets"

returned a ton of results.

randy

"J. B." wrote in message
I'm planning to remodel this year and I'd like to go with an art deco
1930's style kitchen. My major problem is trying to find a manufacturer
of metal cabinets. Are there any still out there?
I really dont want to have to search for second hand cabinets across
the country and settle for a style I might not like or even worse get
all but one or two cabinets and have this project sit dormant for who
knows how long.
Any help is appreciated,
Jim

Repair Or Replace Kitchen Cabinets? workinprogress Home Repair 21 February 26th 05 11:52 PM
remodeling kitchen. what to do about floor and cabinets. [email protected] Home Ownership 15 February 22nd 05 05:29 PM
Kitchen Cabinets Mike Home Repair 0 July 28th 04 03:32 PM
Building Kitchen Cabinets Swingman Woodworking 33 November 14th 03 07:09 PM
Water under kitchen cabinets Alex Home Repair 2 October 23rd 03 06:58 AM