Default Air Handler leaking...

I have Central Air put in 2 years ago, first Winter, no problem...
However, this year, Water is leaking through the air vent.

Air handler is on the Attic (above 2nd floor), and the Condenser unit
is outside of the 1st floor.

When I went up to the Attic, I can tell there are good amount of water
in the duct and under the duct connected to the air handler and the
tubes that are connected to the air handler... How could this happen,
and how do I get rid of this problem...

Thank in advance for your input.
/Al

TURTLE

wrote in message
oups.com...
I have Central Air put in 2 years ago, first Winter, no problem...
However, this year, Water is leaking through the air vent.

Air handler is on the Attic (above 2nd floor), and the Condenser unit
is outside of the 1st floor.

When I went up to the Attic, I can tell there are good amount of water
in the duct and under the duct connected to the air handler and the
tubes that are connected to the air handler... How could this happen,
and how do I get rid of this problem...

Thank in advance for your input.
/Al

This is Turtle.

Art said Clean the condensate drain out and that is just about the only thing
that comes to mine here, but maybe a long shot which is probley not the problem.
You running air conditioning air through uninsulated sheet metal ductwork or no
vapor barrior on the insulation of the sheet metal duct work. Now if this was
the case it should have showed up last year too.

So Clean the condensate drain like Art said and cure it.

TURTLE

Joseph Meehan

Bubba wrote:
Wrong! Try again.

As usual Bubba seems to offer his usual grade of advice.

Are you skipping school again today?

wrote:

The drain tube is plugged. Should see a white PVC drain tube that
drains to outside or an indoor drain. Unplug it.

oups.com...

--
Joseph Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math

m Ransley

Gee I thought Art was right, Bubba says no, Im soooo confused .

Joseph Meehan

m Ransley wrote:
Gee I thought Art was right, Bubba says no, Im soooo confused .

Art was right, Bubba says no, what's confusing about that? :-)

--
Joseph Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math

Matt

Why are you running your AC in the winter, you big silly?

Ross Mac

"Matt" wrote in message
oups.com...
Why are you running your AC in the winter, you big silly?

He might live in Florida....I had mine on yesterday when it hit 84
degrees!....But you're right...most are running the heat pump....Ross

Bubba

Stick it up your ass Joseph. When I need another mother, I'll call
you. Now blow me you dick head.
(Gee, remember how quiet I was to you after you shut the **** up? Now
you seem to be bored and wanting to start round two? Some children
just never learn)
Bubba

wrote:

The drain tube is plugged. Should see a white PVC drain tube that
drains to outside or an indoor drain. Unplug it.

wrote in message
oups.com...
I have Central Air put in 2 years ago, first Winter, no problem...
However, this year, Water is leaking through the air vent.

Air handler is on the Attic (above 2nd floor), and the Condenser
unit is outside of the 1st floor.

When I went up to the Attic, I can tell there are good amount of
water in the duct and under the duct connected to the air handler
and the tubes that are connected to the air handler... How could
this happen, and how do I get rid of this problem...

Thank in advance for your input.
/Al

HVAC fella

'I have Central Air put in 2 years ago, first Winter, no problem...
However, this year, Water is leaking through the air vent.
Air handler is on the Attic (above 2nd floor), and the Condenser unit is
outside of the 1st floor.
When I went up to the Attic, I can tell there are good amount of water
in the duct and under the duct connected to the air handler and the
tubes that are connected to the air handler... How could this happen,
and how do I get rid of this problem...
Thank in advance for your input.
/Al'

ME: Al, possible causes as follows :

1. Cooling Coil pan is overflowing due to plugged condensate
pipe/fitting.

2. Cooling Coil is not pitched toward its outlet drain and is
overflowing.

3. Cooling Coil condensate could be blowing off of the coil surface and
entering the supply ductwork.

4. Supply duct may be condensing due to lack of / poor insulation.
(reaching dewpoint) .

5. Condensate piping could be leaking due to poor gluing at fitting(s)

6. Cooling Coil could be freezing up due to not enough airflow (very
dirty air filter, blocked supply/return air grilles,etc...) or cooling
system being low on freon this year ; then when the ice melts on the
cooling coil, it drips outside of the cooling coils condensate pan.

Most likely : Numbers 1 and/or 5.

Dave

HVAC fella

'Stick it up your ass Joseph. When I need another mother, I'll call you.
Now blow me you dick head.
(Gee, remember how quiet I was to you after you shut the **** up? '

ME: Al., Not all hvac techs behave like this ; please disregard...even
if the vile talk is not directed toward you .

PhotoMan

"Bubba" wrote in message
Stick it up your ass Joseph. When I need another mother, I'll call
you. Now blow me you dick head.
(Gee, remember how quiet I was to you after you shut the **** up? Now
you seem to be bored and wanting to start round two? Some children
just never learn)
Bubba

I have no doubt that every time you open your mouth it smells like some
unwashed low-life just uncrossed his legs. I guess
eventually, when science gets to view your remains, the world will discover
how important contraception really was
in the year before your birth. The only thing I've ever gotten from your
posts is proof of your absolute ingorance.
PLONK

Bubba

On Wed, 9 Feb 2005 20:17:30 -0600, "PhotoMan"
wrote:

"Bubba" wrote in message
.. .
Stick it up your ass Joseph. When I need another mother, I'll call
you. Now blow me you dick head.
(Gee, remember how quiet I was to you after you shut the **** up? Now
you seem to be bored and wanting to start round two? Some children
just never learn)
Bubba

I have no doubt that every time you open your mouth it smells like some
unwashed low-life just uncrossed his legs. I guess
eventually, when science gets to view your remains, the world will discover
how important contraception really was
in the year before your birth. The only thing I've ever gotten from your
posts is proof of your absolute ingorance.
PLONK

How sweet photoman. Now blow me.
Go find your children somewhere else.
Bubba

m Ransley

OK, Bubba what is the answer

U will be assimilated

Hey dave!

go **** yourself!!!

fundies sux

Dave you uneducated piece of human garbage...why not make your next
webtv nic HACK Fella?

PS THIS vile talk IS directed at you, ya fundy POS

Why not **** off n Die

Do the internet a favor

TURTLE

"Matt" wrote in message
oups.com...
Why are you running your AC in the winter, you big silly?

This is Turtle.

matt there is people who post here that live beyond the driving range of your
Pinto wagon and have to run heat in the morning and cooling in the evening. It
was 44ºF this morning at day lite and 81ºF by 4:00 P.M. . Now it's back to 45ºF
right now tonite.

There is also people who live at the other end of Inter State 95 .

TURTLE

m Ransley

OK bubba what is the answer

m Ransley

We and OP , need your help , and only you know what is correct. Help
us lost souls, PLEASE Bubba..............

m Ransley

where is Bubba

m Ransley

That covers th bubba family

m Ransley

m Ransley

Duh Duh Duh
Bubba............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............................

m Ransley

was th answar Bubbbba

m Ransley

waitin bubba fo yo answa we al dumb assheere

m Ransley

Buubba is a looooooser

m Ransley

Ya see Trailer Boi Bubba you are the one that has gotten stumped `
Because you know nada Bwaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaa HHHaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
HHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAa about anything, looser boi.

m Ransley

The truth is , the botton line, Bubba has no answer better than " arts"
so Bubba the pro is a looser