Bubba

Stick it up your ass Joseph. When I need another mother, I'll call
you. Now blow me you dick head.
(Gee, remember how quiet I was to you after you shut the **** up? Now
you seem to be bored and wanting to start round two? Some children
just never learn)
Bubba

On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 12:44:15 GMT, "Joseph Meehan"
wrote:

Bubba wrote:
Wrong! Try again.

As usual Bubba seems to offer his usual grade of advice.

Are you skipping school again today?

On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 04:08:25 GMT, "Art"
wrote:

The drain tube is plugged. Should see a white PVC drain tube that
drains to outside or an indoor drain. Unplug it.

wrote in message
oups.com...
I have Central Air put in 2 years ago, first Winter, no problem...
However, this year, Water is leaking through the air vent.

Air handler is on the Attic (above 2nd floor), and the Condenser
unit is outside of the 1st floor.

When I went up to the Attic, I can tell there are good amount of
water in the duct and under the duct connected to the air handler
and the tubes that are connected to the air handler... How could
this happen, and how do I get rid of this problem...

Thank in advance for your input.
/Al