Len Shure

Default repair drywall

Does anyone know of any ggo books on how to repair drywall? There lots
of books on the subject I'm looking for recommendations

Getty

"Len Shure" wrote

Does anyone know of any ggo books on how to repair drywall? There lots
of books on the subject I'm looking for recommendations

There's no need to get a book on this subject. Google is your friend.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...&btnG=Sear ch
xrongor

repairing drywall is rocket science, not work for the homeowner. theres
only one book in the world that explains it and you aint gonna read it cause
its already checked out.

randy

"Len Shure" wrote in message

Does anyone know of any ggo books on how to repair drywall? There lots of
books on the subject I'm looking for recommendations

Ed Kranepool

"Len Shure" wrote in message

Does anyone know of any ggo books on how to repair drywall? There
lots of books on the subject I'm looking for recommendations

Yes it is VERY diificult... much like capitalizing the proper letters in a
sentence....

xrongor

"Len Shure" wrote in message

Does anyone know of any ggo books on how to repair drywall? There
lots of books on the subject I'm looking for recommendations

Yes it is VERY diificult... much like capitalizing the proper letters in a
sentence....

sorry you have so much trouble reading it.

sylvan?

randy

martik

Len Shure wrote:

Does anyone know of any ggo books on how to repair drywall? There lots
of books on the subject I'm looking for recommendations

Home depot offers mini courses

Basically if there is a joint tape it, if dented make sure the knife is
wider than the dent. Google 'drywall repair' works pretty well too.

drywall repair [email protected] Home Repair 3 December 24th 04 03:04 PM
ceiling drywall repair [email protected] Home Repair 6 December 22nd 04 04:41 PM
Suggestions for drywall joint repair. themeanies Home Repair 9 November 2nd 04 12:46 AM
Drywall Repair Question JJ Home Repair 3 October 6th 04 06:52 AM
Best Drywall Repair Stuff? Mick Home Repair 7 July 29th 04 03:09 PM