Default Detecting foundation leaks.

I like in NH, and yes, it is cold this time of year. I have a house
with a rock foundation, and there are some strong drafts coming through
the walls.

From the outside, the foundation seems solid, but of course, I know it

is not. Is there some way to find the leaky areas from the outside?
(Part of the foundation is not accessable from the inside, but I can
feel drafts coming from that area... )

Thanks for any advice you can give...

m Ransley

Best is a blower door test, they will pinpoint every leak in your house
and give you its air exchange rating. Then you know what and where to
seal.