I am nowhere near an expert, but I feel pretty certain that you could hire
someone with an infra-red camera to do thermal imaging. The "open" areas
should show up quite clearly.

Perhaps a home insulation companies could help.

On 4 Feb 2005 12:07:04 -0800, wrote:

I like in NH, and yes, it is cold this time of year. I have a house
with a rock foundation, and there are some strong drafts coming through
the walls.

From the outside, the foundation seems solid, but of course, I know it

is not. Is there some way to find the leaky areas from the outside?
(Part of the foundation is not accessable from the inside, but I can
feel drafts coming from that area... )

Thanks for any advice you can give...