SteveB

"Geoman" wrote in message
I knew you wouldn't do it because you don't have them.....

We know you can't because
there are non for yesterday!

Rich

"non for yesterday" ? You must be a HVAC man with spelling and English like
that. Now, go have another beer and a hooter.

Sheesh..............

And, FYI, "scans" can't be published in newsgroups.

BTW, installation is Monday.

Steve

Geoman

Your nothing but a liar

There ARE many places to post those quotes and you know this to be true,
instead you try to cover up your lies by saying some BS crap that you can't
post pictures on a newsgroup. If you are on this newsgroup you KNOW there
are places. Once again your lying to cover your previous lies.

Your very first post was insulting to every HVAC company with no
distinctions, here is what you said.

"""What is it with HVAC people that makes them so vague? So arrogant that
they
don't think you can even do the math. """

You call HVAC people ARROGANT VAGUE and ignorant, and then come here asking
for help from us? ! Your post and actions reveal to everyone what you are
made of. Anybody have any descriptive words for SteveB here to describe him?

So once again, prove it, take pictures of you holding the quotes with the
dates that you proclaim that you got them next to the guys putting in the
system Monday morning standing next to there trucks. We won't hold our
breath waiting for any imaginary quotes of yours.

"SteveB" wrote in message

"Geoman" wrote in message
I knew you wouldn't do it because you don't have them.....

We know you can't because
there are non for yesterday!

Rich

"non for yesterday" ? You must be a HVAC man with spelling and English
like that. Now, go have another beer and a hooter.

Sheesh..............

And, FYI, "scans" can't be published in newsgroups.

BTW, installation is Monday.

Steve

m Ransley

Im sure it was a troll. , he goes from no quotes to " It is being
instaled Monday" And Nobody is going to be that stupidly dumb assed
enough to put in a 2 ton because of the " thats all there is" stupidity
in 484 sq ft. And not get a load calc. If he is that dumb then all his
'heatpump' savings will be gone running a new 50 pt dehumidifer all
summer long, Troll or Moron= looser

m Ransley

Trane makes a one ton heat pump

~KJPRO~

"Matt" wrote in message
ups.com...
Geoman,

What makes you call Geoman a Hack?

Because he may ask a question to further his knowledge and learn more about
his trade?

Or, could it be he nailed you on something?

~kjpro~

B-Hate-Me

"SteveB" wrote in message
Does anyone here have the the experience to tell me what a 2 ton air
handler heat pump should cost (within $500). Power is less than 10' from
the unit, no restricted access, nothing unusual about the site to add
costs.

It would be around $5000.00

SteveB

"Geoman" wrote

Your nothing but a liar

Get a life.

Geoman

"m Ransley" wrote in message
Im sure it was a troll. , he goes from no quotes to " It is being
instaled Monday" And Nobody is going to be that stupidly dumb assed
enough to put in a 2 ton because of the " thats all there is" stupidity
in 484 sq ft. And not get a load calc. If he is that dumb then all his
'heatpump' savings will be gone running a new 50 pt dehumidifer all
summer long, Troll or Moron= looser

I agree with you on this. I have an older home built one week after the end
of the civil war and it has 7 large bedrooms, my heat loss and gains are
72,000 loss and 3 tons ac, and the home is loose. He's going to put in a two
ton for a garage converted to a bedroom? He's full of it

Rich

Geoman

"~KJPRO~" KJPRO @ STARBAND.NET wrote in message
"Matt" wrote in message
ups.com...
Geoman,

What makes you call Geoman a Hack?

Because he may ask a question to further his knowledge and learn more
about
his trade?

Or, could it be he nailed you on something?

~kjpro

KJpro, I had to investigate to whom you were replying too. I see that Matt
is still out of control and having problems communicating without the use of
filth in every post.

I kill filed him last week when for no reason he attacked me when I was
upset with all those PJM posts. I haven't lost any sleep by not reading his
mindless and empty waist of bandwidth that he would call 'educational and
edifying'.

Have a great weekend Pro!

Rich

Matt

HAHAHAHH!

I knew you hadn't killfiled me. It was just a question of how long you
could keep your mouth shut.

Hmmmmmm 3 days. Thats pretty goof!

SteveB

"Steve@carolinabreezehvac"

quote.

I smell troll bait here.

Could just be your upper lip.

Steve@carolinabreezehvac

"SteveB" wrote in message

"Steve@carolinabreezehvac"

quote.

I smell troll bait here.

Could just be your upper lip.

Oh..that was YOUR old lady then...ok...

Shes as full a **** as you are then.

Steve B.

On Thu, 3 Feb 2005 22:07:49 -0500, "Geoman"
wrote:

You don't expect us to agree with you that crap on that web site is called
'equipment' do you? I wouldn't put that in a trailer! Tammy Fay Baker had a
better unit in her dogs house! Believe me when I tell you that a good solid
unit that is built to last and has some quality to it doesn't cost $500!

Well Steve @ carolina breeze sells York and if York is good enough for
him its good enough for me. I know that in all your hurry to slam
somebody you didnt take time to look but they do sell York equipment
on that site.

I wouldn't suggest that any non-professional actually buy equipment
from them and try to install it, but its a good place to go check to
make sure your contractor isn't bending you over without your
knowledge.

Steve B.

~KJPRO~

wrote:

[...]

And just how would you know what the end figure should be without being in
the trade?

See, there is much more than the cost of equipment for a particular job.

There are many things like over head, taxes, tools, training, fees,
licenses, permits, trucks, gas, insurance, help, etc, etc.
Do you know what is costs to run a legit business that makes an actual
profit?

I figure not, or you wouldn't have siad what you did in your previous reply.

~kjpro~

SteveB

"Geoman" wrote in

Typical, you ignore the fact that you have been called on the carpet about
your 'quotes'. Until you post them I and many others will continue to
believe your lying.

Your call.

Rich

Well, you got me. They are not quotes. Now it is a contract. It will be
installed Monday.

You seem to be upset with me. Did I hit a nerve? If you were just an
average HVAC guy doing honest business, would this have upset you so much?
Others cannot make us angry. We have to choose to let them. Is that what
you have done?

Steve

m Ransley

Troll , he posts as desert traveler, and none@none, and how would he
know or respect CB on just one thread or know he sells York among his
line up, and why, CB put him down. And he avoids the 2 ton " get a load
calculation " questions. There is No garage remodel. Just a troll BS

Steve B.

On Fri, 4 Feb 2005 23:10:23 -0600, "~KJPRO~" KJPRO @ STARBAND.NET
wrote:

And just how would you know what the end figure should be without being in
the trade?

I'm not talking about the end figure, only the equipment cost. There
are many variables that would effect the final number... Way more
than a non-pro like me could guess over the internet. But.. If I
look at a quote and the equipment cost is in line with others it is
going to give me a better feeling about the rest of the quote. If the
equipment cost is doulble someone elses retail price then I'm going to
wonder about the rest of the quote.

See, there is much more than the cost of equipment for a particular job.

There are many things like over head, taxes, tools, training, fees,
licenses, permits, trucks, gas, insurance, help, etc, etc.
Do you know what is costs to run a legit business that makes an actual
profit?

I work for a small company (one of three people) so I am very familiar
with what it cost to run a company. More than most people would ever
believe. I'm not suggesting that equipment price is all there is to a
job. I'm sure you are aware that many industries, including HVAC, are
full of hacks that are good sales people.

I figure not, or you wouldn't have siad what you did in your previous reply.

What did I say in my previous reply to make you think that?

Steve B.
Geoman

Nope, no upset person here. Enjoy your installation, but we still don't
believe you and wont until you show those so called quotes that made all the
HVAC crooks in your opinion.

My last reply until you show us some evidence that your not a liar.

Bye

"SteveB" wrote in message

"Geoman" wrote in

Typical, you ignore the fact that you have been called on the carpet
about your 'quotes'. Until you post them I and many others will continue
to believe your lying.

Your call.

Rich

Well, you got me. They are not quotes. Now it is a contract. It will be
installed Monday.

You seem to be upset with me. Did I hit a nerve? If you were just an
average HVAC guy doing honest business, would this have upset you so much?
Others cannot make us angry. We have to choose to let them. Is that what
you have done?

Steve

SteveB

"Steve B." wrote

It would be agravating if some people spent this time trying to help
him and he was just trying to **** off the hvac guys.

Steve B.

My point was not to **** them off. My point was to show their arrogance,
pomposity, and ego.

I have not done it, though. They have.

If you need a HVAC job done, don't allow yourself to be held up by some
primadonna HVAC person. In my case, I was lucky, living here for nearly
fifty years, and in the end being able to make some calls, find a "friend"
and get the system for a very good price.

Installation is Monday. I got a very good price and warranty from a company
that has been in business for 19 years. Yes, I did get a break from a
friend, but in our town, there is a saying that I believe started here.
"It's not what you know, it's who you know."

So, all you good HVAC guys out there, keep it up. Good luck. Break a leg.
Make a million, and all that. And to all the egotistical prissies out
there, you really need to get into a job you can handle.

And take some spelling lessons, too. I'm not impressed by anyone who claims
to know the mathematics and nuances involved in HVAC who can't spell common
words or use correct English.

You are a disgrace and a symptom of what is wrong with America today.

Have a good life, whatever you do.

The Other Steve B.

SteveB

"Geoman" wrote in message
Nope, no upset person here. Enjoy your installation, but we still don't
believe you and wont until you show those so called quotes that made all
the HVAC crooks in your opinion.

My last reply until you show us some evidence that your not a liar.

Bye

As I stated befo when I have to justify myself to you, you have my
permission to shoot me.

BTW, please activate your Spell Checker. Or go back and finish high school.

Bye.

Steve

~KJPRO~

wrote:

And just how would you know what the end figure should be without being

in
the trade?

I'm not talking about the end figure, only the equipment cost. There
are many variables that would effect the final number... Way more
than a non-pro like me could guess over the internet. But.. If I
look at a quote and the equipment cost is in line with others it is
going to give me a better feeling about the rest of the quote. If the
equipment cost is doulble someone elses retail price then I'm going to
wonder about the rest of the quote.

No problem.

But what if a company gives you a 'Proposal' that lists different options
and gives a total amount for the different 'packages'?

Are you going to be upset that they didn't list all the products separately?

~kjpro~

Geoman

KJpro,

Don't waist your time with this looser who fabricated the 'AROUND" prices
better than the "guys coming tomorrow" will fabricate the ducts.

The guy was caught lying, so what do you expect him to post now that is
truthful? He's hoping that these damage control posts he's making will save
his honor and dignity but he isn't doing a very good job of it. His
original post was an ego trip in the hopes he could stand out as some poor
victim from those terrible HVAC guys. Read the first insult he posted
against you me and every other tradesman. His later posts has shown him to
be a liar and now he takes the typical 'I don't have to show you anything"
approach. Maybe this is a kid, I haven't heard such crap since my kids were
in kindergarten!

Rich

wrote:

[...]

Geoman

"SteveB" wrote in message

"Steve B." wrote

It would be agravating if some people spent this time trying to help
him and he was just trying to **** off the hvac guys.

Steve B.

My point was not to **** them off. My point was to show their arrogance,
pomposity, and ego.

There you have it, this guys total intent of his orginal post was to insult
every single HVAC guy in the world! Only those who are bigots and racists
clump a group together as a single entity as you have done.

Your a liar and this post has revealed it to be so. Read on..

I have not done it, though. They have.

In my case, I was lucky, living here for nearly fifty years, and in the
end being able to make some calls, find a "friend" and get the system for
a very good price.

OH YOU LIAR!!! you said you had QUOTES plural from companies. Now we see
that a BUDDY is putting it in!

I proved my case. You can tell when he's lying by either opening his mouth
or typing.

Rich

Installation is Monday. I got a very good price and warranty from a
company that has been in business for 19 years. Yes, I did get a break
from a friend, but in our town, there is a saying that I believe started
here. "It's not what you know, it's who you know."

So, all you good HVAC guys out there, keep it up. Good luck. Break a
leg. Make a million, and all that. And to all the egotistical prissies
out there, you really need to get into a job you can handle.

And take some spelling lessons, too. I'm not impressed by anyone who
claims to know the mathematics and nuances involved in HVAC who can't
spell common words or use correct English.

You are a disgrace and a symptom of what is wrong with America today.

Have a good life, whatever you do.

The Other Steve B.

SteveB

"Geoman" wrote in message
news
As I said before, your a liar until you prove differently.

So, goodbye liar

If you say goodbye, please, please, please just stop posting. That is what
goodbye means. Your constant drool is getting old, and you are making a
fool of yourself. Just put me in your filters and be done with it. You are
now in mine, and I will not respond to your drivel again. That is what
goodbye means.

Steve

Geoman

I changed my mind like you changed your stories,

Too bad you have proven yourself in the last post that all you said was
complete fabrication.

Man, I cant stand a liar, I'm glad you put me in your kill file. I have
never come across such a baby in all my days on the newsgroups. You are
worse than a little kid making up all this crap on how you have so many
quotes. Then you come back and say a 'friend' is putting it in. But the
other day you said a contactor was putting it in. So, once again lies.

"SteveB" wrote in message

"Geoman" wrote in message
news
As I said before, your a liar until you prove differently.

So, goodbye liar

If you say goodbye, please, please, please just stop posting. That is
what goodbye means. Your constant drool is getting old, and you are
making a fool of yourself. Just put me in your filters and be done with
it. You are now in mine, and I will not respond to your drivel again.
That is what goodbye means.

Steve

Why I dont work on HVAC - - OT AND LONG Matt Home Repair 24 January 28th 05 07:06 PM
Checking Air Conditioner in Cold Weather Decij Home Repair 15 January 6th 05 05:12 AM
short runs of flex hose vs hvac aluminum flex vs pvc pipe for DC ductwork [email protected] Woodworking 4 December 15th 04 03:43 AM
HVAC Dilemma Hell Toupee Home Repair 5 July 2nd 04 01:11 PM
Residential HVAC contractor recommendation in Houston, TX? TURTLE Home Repair 6 July 24th 03 08:23 PM