Default ot, Advice to make extra money?

I am needing advice on how a person could make extra money o=ADn the
side.
I have an office day job, ehich limits my time somewhat.

I have a small garage with welders and things. I like buildi=ADng
things.

I have about 4 acres I live on.

I would love to manufacture somethign I could sell on ebay o=ADr
somehthing. I had an idea to make some antennas to sell for =ADham
radios
but generally was told it would not work form other hams.

Thought about growing a huge garden and selling at the farme=ADrs
market.
But I dont have a tractor or alot of equipment and this did =ADnot seem
very profitable.

ANy ideas? I am not lookign to get rich but want to but some=AD money
asside for "future emergencies" that may occur. Maybe even a=AD spouse
leaving or something. (I dont expect that to happen but I ha=ADve seen
it
happen to other men in my family and it financially ruined t=ADhe men.)

Last year my wife had thoughts of leaving and it scared me.
=ADEverything
id fine now but I am just scared.

Anyway, I appreciate any advice I could get on fun ways to m=ADake a
little extra cash.

Matt

Meth labs don't take up much space; but you need to be careful about
cops and chemicals.
If you are in Nevada, you could get a brothel license.

Those were not exactly what I had in mind.

Matt

Hmmmmm. Ok then, here are 9 other ideas that are fun ways to make a
little extra cash!

1. Open a chinese restaraunt (This has an added bonus - if the old lady
threatens to leave again, you can make her into chop suey!)
2. Drive-ins are making a comeback, and you have enough land for a
really nice one.
3. Go cart tracks can be fun and profitable.
4. Many people have made millions by opening a bowling alley.
5. If you have any large rivers running through your property, you
could build a dam, generate electricity, and sell it back to the grid.
6. Subdivide the land, and sell 5000 10'x10' house lots.
7. Dig a hole to Australia, install a tram, and open a travel service
that guarantees 2 minute round trips between the US and Australia!
8. Rent your land to a junk dealer. Nothing thrills neighbors like
acres of rusty cars!
9. You could open a shady rest cemetary.

PrecisionMachinisT

"Matt" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

10. Auction off a body part like maybe your left testicle or something on
Ebay ???

--

SVL

bumtracks

Can you be cheap ? I mean only charge like $5 to walk out to your garage
and waste a few minutes chitt chatting.

Welding, lots of people need something small welded yet when they go to or
call a welding shop the minimum charge gives them sticker shock big time.
Figure out how/where to advertise your handy dandy welding services and
spell it out you're cheap on small stuff and they'll beat a path to your
door....
Most people have a problem with the fact that it takes a long time for a new
endeavor to build business volume. Things start so slow they give up
easily - gotta advertise and actually promote yourself over a long time even
if its those hateful bulletin board and door fliers to build up your small
part time business.

wrote in message
ups.com...
I am needing advice on how a person could make extra money o*n the
side.
I have an office day job, ehich limits my time somewhat.

I have a small garage with welders and things. I like buildi*ng
things.

I have about 4 acres I live on.

I would love to manufacture somethign I could sell on ebay o*r
somehthing. I had an idea to make some antennas to sell for *ham
radios
but generally was told it would not work form other hams.

Thought about growing a huge garden and selling at the farme*rs
market.
But I dont have a tractor or alot of equipment and this did *not seem
very profitable.

ANy ideas? I am not lookign to get rich but want to but some* money
asside for "future emergencies" that may occur. Maybe even a* spouse
leaving or something. (I dont expect that to happen but I ha*ve seen
it
happen to other men in my family and it financially ruined t*he men.)

Last year my wife had thoughts of leaving and it scared me.
*Everything
id fine now but I am just scared.

Anyway, I appreciate any advice I could get on fun ways to m*ake a
little extra cash.