Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default ot, Advice to make extra money?

I am needing advice on how a person could make extra money o=ADn the
side.
I have an office day job, ehich limits my time somewhat.

I have a small garage with welders and things. I like buildi=ADng
things.

I have about 4 acres I live on.

I would love to manufacture somethign I could sell on ebay o=ADr
somehthing. I had an idea to make some antennas to sell for =ADham
radios
but generally was told it would not work form other hams.

Thought about growing a huge garden and selling at the farme=ADrs
market.
But I dont have a tractor or alot of equipment and this did =ADnot seem
very profitable.

ANy ideas? I am not lookign to get rich but want to but some=AD money
asside for "future emergencies" that may occur. Maybe even a=AD spouse
leaving or something. (I dont expect that to happen but I ha=ADve seen
it
happen to other men in my family and it financially ruined t=ADhe men.)

Last year my wife had thoughts of leaving and it scared me.
=ADEverything
id fine now but I am just scared.

Anyway, I appreciate any advice I could get on fun ways to m=ADake a
little extra cash.