Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Kathy

Default unwanted guest

I have an in-law suite above my garage. My son used to live in there. He
moved out and bought a house and a friend of my daughters was fueding with
his mom, (his dad already put him out)so I let him move into the room
provided he did "son things" and paid his own way as far as utilities went.
Well he won't do the son things, has too many people over and told me I'm
crazy when I showed him the utility bill and he wont move out. What the ****
can I do short of killing him? He's been there since November so he should
have saved up enough money to get a place by now. He hides from my husband
and wrote us a letter saying he thinks he has renters rights. Can anybody
give me some advice? The kid has been lying to us all along. I'm afraid he's
going to trash the place or worse yet, get raided for having under-aged
friends in there drinking and smoking pot. He was an alright kid when he was
sleeping on my couch. Now he thinks he's king of the hill. I just want him
to leave.