m Ransley

Contact an atty even better the police will know the rights he has in
your area and it is free advise. Normaly give him a 5 day notice you
purchase these at office supply stores, then file in small claim. Dont
cut his heat, electric, locks, or anything, he has legal rights and it
will all come out eventualy against you, dont lie on his payments or
work, he may seek revenge. You may not even have legal rights to enter
his apt now since it was not in writing. I rented a house the tennent
was 3 months past due, they called the police when I came out, the
police made me leave my house, because I did not have on the lease I
could enter anytime. Find out your and his rights before anger gets you
in trouble, follow the law on this, you are going to loose either way
but you will learn. Do something out of the law and you will regret it
in court. A 5 day notice usualy wakes them up fast. If he has partys
call the cops because you suspect drugs or underage drinking this jerk
will ride you , let him know it is time to go, nicely, legaly. in
writing.