xrongor

Default Cool Photo of Bush preparing for the Inauguration

http://www.geocities.com/sg_heil/index.htm

Kerry lost; get over it...

the whole country lost. and we'll be 'getting over it' for years to come...
if ever.

randy

HeatMan

"xrongor" wrote in message

http://www.geocities.com/sg_heil/index.htm

Kerry lost; get over it...

the whole country lost. and we'll be 'getting over it' for years to

come...
if ever.

We have the best growing economy in many years. You're right, it'll take
years (or another democrat president) to get over this....

Phisherman

On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 05:08:40 GMT, "John‰]*
************************************************** *************"
wrote:

In article ,
NoneOfYourBusiness wrote:

http://www.geocities.com/sg_heil/index.htm

Kerry lost; get over it...

Personally I don't care what happened in the past. What a total
waste. Eight million dollars an hour of your tax dollars spent and
American lives lost each day for a war that means NOTHING. I lost a
family member this month due to this jerk, will you? Tell me, is it
worth it? Will it be worth it? Four more years of this crap!
bill a

I think postings from hate groups is definitely off-topic.
If you can't abide by elections, move to Tehran.
bill

"NoneOfYourBusiness" wrote in message
This is how he will really look !!!

http://www.geocities.com/sg_heil/index.htm

Charlie Bress

"John?] "
wrote in message
. net...
In article ,
NoneOfYourBusiness wrote:

http://www.geocities.com/sg_heil/index.htm

Kerry lost; get over it.

In the words of Secretary Rummy "we have to go into the next four years with
the president we have, not the president we want"

JimmySchmittsLovesChocolateMilk

"Charlie Bress" Here-I-am-at-the-last-moment.com wrote in message

In the words of Secretary Rummy "we have to go into the next four years
with the president we have, not the president we want"

That, I love, that was good,

Dave

Jim Conway

Oh sure, and and next you'll suggest some nice underground nuclear
facility within Tehran to move into....
bill a wrote:
If you can't abide by elections, move to Tehran.
bill

xrongor

um, in america we have the protected right to not only complain about our
leaders, but to actually do something when one of them is evil...

damn pesky constitution. must be a real pain to all you conservatives.

randy

I think postings from hate groups is definitely off-topic.
If you can't abide by elections, move to Tehran.
bill

"NoneOfYourBusiness" wrote in message
This is how he will really look !!!

http://www.geocities.com/sg_heil/index.htm

Matt

Thats great randy, more power to ya. Go change the world man, you got
my support!

If you have any more whining to do, please post in
alt.kerry.lost.waaaaaaaaaaah

Thanks

xrongor

"Matt" wrote in message
oups.com...
Thats great randy, more power to ya. Go change the world man, you got
my support!

If you have any more whining to do, please post in
alt.kerry.lost.waaaaaaaaaaah

Thanks

lets see:
-snip post to make sure only one adjenda is promoted...

-repeat an earlier post because repetition makes it right no matter how not
funny the alt.kerry.lost joke is....

-accuse people who arent happy wasting enormous amounts of resources on the
war, while the economy is failing, of 'whining'.

so what does the conservative radio tell you to say/do next?

randy

HeatMan

"Phisherman" wrote in message
On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 05:08:40 GMT, "John?]
"
wrote:

In article ,
NoneOfYourBusiness wrote:

http://www.geocities.com/sg_heil/index.htm

Kerry lost; get over it...

Personally I don't care what happened in the past. What a total
waste. Eight million dollars an hour of your tax dollars spent and
American lives lost each day for a war that means NOTHING. I lost a
family member this month due to this jerk, will you? Tell me, is it
worth it? Will it be worth it? Four more years of this crap!

You know, you should really be grateful you can post something like that
without living in fear. In some countries, you'd be getting a knock on the
door, followed closely be a knock on the head.

MUADIB®

In the words of Secretary Rummy "we have to go into the next four years with
the president we have, not the president we want"

I'm not sure I recall it quite like that...................

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIB®

http://www.angelfire.com/retro/sster...IN%20PAGE.html

one small step for man,.....
One giant leap for attorneys.
xrongor

http://www.geocities.com/sg_heil/index.htm

Kerry lost; get over it...

Personally I don't care what happened in the past. What a total
waste. Eight million dollars an hour of your tax dollars spent and
American lives lost each day for a war that means NOTHING. I lost a
family member this month due to this jerk, will you? Tell me, is it
worth it? Will it be worth it? Four more years of this crap!

You know, you should really be grateful you can post something like that
without living in fear. In some countries, you'd be getting a knock on
the
door, followed closely be a knock on the head.

so what you're saying is we should feel grateful bush hasnt completely
stopped free speech yet? without living in fear? i have two words to say
to that:

patriot act

randy

Ross Mac

"NoneOfYourBusiness" wrote in message
This is how he will really look !!!

http://www.geocities.com/sg_heil/index.htm

There's always Canada or Mexico.....move on!

There is never an acceptable time to use the swatzika emblem in
humor... never.

xrongor

but theres an acceptable time to lie to the country to send its childeren
off to fight a war? to spend the wealth of the nation fighting that war?

theres nothing funny about any of this my friend.

randy

There is never an acceptable time to use the swatzika emblem in
humor... never.

Ed Clarke

In article , xrongor wrote:

-accuse people who arent happy wasting enormous amounts of resources on the
war, while the economy is failing, of 'whining'.

so what does the conservative radio tell you to say/do next?

Your calling them "conservative" is as offensive as them calling most
Democrats "liberal". If you want a conservative view, move your money
out of Dollar based funds and into Euro based funds as quickly as you
can.

As mentioned on the Wall Street Week program, the US economy is being
run like a "third world economy". Constant borrowing to meet current
needs is idiotic and the only reason they get away with it is because
the dollar is a "reserve currency". If the Euro becomes a "reserve
currency", the US will slide into a depression because they won't be
able to borrow from the rest of the world. This is a "bi-partisan"
fault; neither Democrats nor Republicans are innocent.

--
"De inimico non loquaris sed cogites."
JerryMouse

Phisherman wrote:
Kerry lost; get over it...

Personally I don't care what happened in the past. What a total
waste. Eight million dollars an hour of your tax dollars spent and
American lives lost each day for a war that means NOTHING. I lost a
family member this month due to this jerk, will you? Tell me, is it
worth it? Will it be worth it? Four more years of this crap!

Actually, your family member volunteered.

Matt

It says:
Go post in alt.kerry.lost.waaaaaaaaaaaaah, you crybaby little bitch.

Hank

JerryMouse wrote:
Phisherman wrote:

Kerry lost; get over it...

Personally I don't care what happened in the past. What a total
waste. Eight million dollars an hour of your tax dollars spent and
American lives lost each day for a war that means NOTHING. I lost a
family member this month due to this jerk, will you? Tell me, is it
worth it? Will it be worth it? Four more years of this crap!

Actually, your family member volunteered.

I doubt (s)he volunteered to kill or die in an illegal
and immoral terror attack on a sovereign nation based on
lies and greed.

--

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and I really
don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."
-- George W. Bush, March 13, 2002

"I think this is the worst government the US has ever
had in its more than 200 years of history. It has
engaged in extraordinarily irresponsible policies not
only in foreign policy and economics but also in social
and environmental policy.....This is not normal government
policy. Now is the time for people to engage in civil
disobedience. I think it's time to protest - as much as
possible....What we have here is a form of looting."
- George A. Akerlof, 2001 Nobel prize laureate economist

http://www.commondreams.org/
http://www.truthout.org/
http://counterpunch.org/
http://responsiblewealth.org/

or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is
not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable
to the American public."
-- Theodore Roosevelt (1918)

Don't let bu$h do to the United States what his very close
friend and top campaign contributor, Ken Lay, did to Enron...
MUADIB®

On Fri, 21 Jan 2005 18:03:31 -0500, Hank

http://www.allied-media.com/aljazeera/VICS.htm

Cool Sources................but not very solid sources in my opinion.
But Then I am sure my opinioin doesn't count in this discussion.

Someone who uses references to aljazeera for a source in an argument
about the issues discussed, is just dredging up garbage to throw. Not
real ammo.

I don't think anyone has ever been perfect. I also don't know how I
would have made decisions like many who keep bringing this subject up
in a newsgroup for HOME REPAIR , but do know I am not privy to the
information , right or wrong, that our government , democrat *and*
republican, all decided to make their "votes" based on.NIETHER ARE ANY
OF THE REST OF US IN THIS GROUP. Please learn to say "I don't know."
if you are asked how you would have decided. None of us were the ones
with the task of making that decision and I suspect that there's a
hell of a lot of info that none of us will know until most of us are
dead or nearly dead at best. Something about *classified*
information..........bla bla bla............

Anyway, the idea that I am having here, is that the childish arguments
need to go to
alt.my.thing.is.bigger.than.your.thing.nanny.nanny .boo.boo

That newsgroup should have a charter that will not only allow the
discussion, but invite it.

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIB®

http://www.angelfire.com/retro/sster...IN%20PAGE.html

one small step for man,.....
One giant leap for attorneys.
HeatMan

"xrongor" wrote in message
http://www.geocities.com/sg_heil/index.htm

Kerry lost; get over it...

Personally I don't care what happened in the past. What a total
waste. Eight million dollars an hour of your tax dollars spent and
American lives lost each day for a war that means NOTHING. I lost a
family member this month due to this jerk, will you? Tell me, is it
worth it? Will it be worth it? Four more years of this crap!

You know, you should really be grateful you can post something like that
without living in fear. In some countries, you'd be getting a knock on
the
door, followed closely be a knock on the head.

so what you're saying is we should feel grateful bush hasnt completely
stopped free speech yet? without living in fear? i have two words to say
to that:

patriot act

Good point, but the patriot act is 1) due to expire soon and 2) dosen't over
rule the United States Constitution.
randy

HeatMan

"Hank" wrote in message
JerryMouse wrote:
Phisherman wrote:

Kerry lost; get over it...

Personally I don't care what happened in the past. What a total
waste. Eight million dollars an hour of your tax dollars spent and
American lives lost each day for a war that means NOTHING. I lost a
family member this month due to this jerk, will you? Tell me, is it
worth it? Will it be worth it? Four more years of this crap!

Actually, your family member volunteered.

I doubt (s)he volunteered to kill or die in an illegal
and immoral terror attack on a sovereign nation based on
lies and greed.

What about a foreign country that didn't follow the guidelines set out for
it by you holy United Nations?

If you thought that sanctions would work, you were wrong. Saddam and his
henchmen weren't affected by the sanctions, but his countrymen (citizens)
were. Look at all the $$$$$ we found in his many palaces.

And we did find WMD's....

Let's get back to home.repair and drop this silly garbage.

Paradox

Hank wrote:
JerryMouse wrote:
Phisherman wrote:

Kerry lost; get over it...

Personally I don't care what happened in the past. What a total
waste. Eight million dollars an hour of your tax dollars spent
and American lives lost each day for a war that means NOTHING. I
lost a family member this month due to this jerk, will you? Tell
me, is it worth it? Will it be worth it? Four more years of
this crap!

Actually, your family member volunteered.

I doubt (s)he volunteered to kill or die

She volunteered to serve and with that always comes the chance of
dying. That's what the military is... duh!

in an illegal
and immoral terror attack on a sovereign nation based on
lies and greed.

When has there ever been a legal and moral war?

HeatMan wrote:
And we did find WMD's....

Really? Then I suppose this was just another lie by the liberal media:
http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/01/12/wmd.search/index.html ?

MUADIB=AE wrote:
Really? Then I suppose this was just another lie by the liberal media:

=20
I wouldn't call it a lie. I'd call it incomplete and misleadding. I
have heard (mostly because I don't watch TV, no cable or dish at home)
the news from pretty much all the major news sources including CNN
that they found all kinds of things that were considered to be "on the
list" while the major fighting was still going on. Nerve gas is the
one I remember hearing of most and it was reported by all of 'em at
one point or another.

I think you might have missed subsequent reports that said how further
tests showed that the initial field tests were incorrect.

GW Bush dalecue Metalworking 3 September 6th 04 10:49 PM
OT-I ain't No senator's son... Gunner Metalworking 378 February 15th 04 04:30 AM
OT NEVER Forget!!! Davoud Woodworking 57 September 15th 03 02:43 AM