Paradox

Hank wrote:
JerryMouse wrote:
Phisherman wrote:

Kerry lost; get over it...

Personally I don't care what happened in the past. What a total
waste. Eight million dollars an hour of your tax dollars spent
and American lives lost each day for a war that means NOTHING. I
lost a family member this month due to this jerk, will you? Tell
me, is it worth it? Will it be worth it? Four more years of
this crap!

Actually, your family member volunteered.

I doubt (s)he volunteered to kill or die

She volunteered to serve and with that always comes the chance of
dying. That's what the military is... duh!

in an illegal
and immoral terror attack on a sovereign nation based on
lies and greed.

When has there ever been a legal and moral war?