MUADIB=AE wrote:
Really? Then I suppose this was just another lie by the liberal media:

=20
I wouldn't call it a lie. I'd call it incomplete and misleadding. I
have heard (mostly because I don't watch TV, no cable or dish at home)
the news from pretty much all the major news sources including CNN
that they found all kinds of things that were considered to be "on the
list" while the major fighting was still going on. Nerve gas is the
one I remember hearing of most and it was reported by all of 'em at
one point or another.

I think you might have missed subsequent reports that said how further
tests showed that the initial field tests were incorrect.