Melissa

Default kitchen design online ?

About a year ago I found a website that allowed me to put in the dimensions
of my room and had presized layouts of kitchen cabinets. You could drag and
drop icons for the different cabinets onto your dimensional layout and it
would show you images from above and looking straight on at the cabinets. I
can't seem to find this website again. Any ideas? Better Homes and Garden,
www.bhg.com has one that shows the above view, but not the straight on
(elevation?) view. We are still working on hurricane repairs and will redo
our kitchen in the process, replacing the cabinets but not changing the size
or shape of the room. Trying to get some ideas before I go out and get
overwhelmed in a showroom. The wesbite I found was free, no download, just
some web feature. Just can't seem to locate it again.

--
Melissa
remove your shoes to reply by email

Mastermech

I used a similar one a while back. I believe it was a HOME DESIGN link
through the Home Depot or Lowes site.

SOLID V3.5 - CABINET VISION, Cabinet Design Centre v7.0 - Cubit, 20-20 Kitchen Design V6.1,Cabinet Vision Solid, Planit Millennium II [2 CDs], TurboCAD Pro V9.0 [3 CDs] ( Turbocad Pro V9.0, TurboCad Deluxe 9.2 FloorPlan v7.3, TurboProject Express v4S code_fu Woodworking 1 May 24th 05 04:09 PM
Kitchen design q's Ben Blaukopf UK diy 0 September 28th 04 12:05 PM
kitchen design question ng_reader Home Repair 4 September 28th 04 12:40 AM
Inviting Entries to Electronic Design Contest to win cash $100 Benny Electronics Repair 2 September 15th 04 02:11 AM
Looking 4 a Kitchen design program.. help Biscuit UK diy 8 January 5th 04 12:39 AM