Hello Friend

Default Hi Im Sophie, (snip) ... WELL..HOW ARE YOU AT HOME REPAIR?!

Tell you what....ill take you out and wine and dine you, if, in
return...youll fix my leaking plumbing in the crawspace which is 18"
high

Hello Friend wrote:
Tell you what....ill take you out and wine and dine you, if, in
return...youll fix my leaking plumbing in the crawspace which is 18"
high

Sophie, you *may* find it cheaper to take up the floor above the
crawlspace. I had the same nightmare and ended up ripping up the
floor...but then I'm handy with a circular and reciprocating saw.

The point is that once the floor is ripped up, you (or whoever you
hire) can replace it with plywood AND hinges, then carpet over it. If
you ever have to get at the pipes again, all you have to do is lift the
floor the way you'd open a door.

Good luck.

G. Morgan

Newsgroup: alt.home.repair
= Hello Friend = wrote:

Tell you what....ill take you out and wine and dine you, if, in
return...youll fix my leaking plumbing in the crawspace which is 18"
high

Where do you live? I'll come over and lay some pipe.

--
-Graham

Remove the 'snails' from my email