Julie P.

Default Question about Electrical Conversion: US-Australia

Hi, I have a U.S. mini rotary tool that uses an AC/DC adapter to operate.
The input is 120V AC 60 Hz, and the output is 12V DC 500 mA.

Someone from Australia wants to know if this mini rotary tool will work with
their Australian AC/DC adapter. I know Australia operates on 220V and 50 Hz,
just like Europe.

So if this person's Australian AC/DC adapter outputs the necessary 12V DC
500 mA, regardless of its input, will it work with this U.S. mini rotary
tool?

Thanks for any help!

Julie

Origin of Hex Head Nuts/bolts? CWLee Metalworking 57 August 10th 17 01:09 AM
Loft insulation question with a view to future conversion.... Simon Hawthorne UK diy 9 November 13th 04 11:48 PM
New Electrical Regs PoP UK diy 22 September 1st 03 08:41 PM
Electrical fixture rewiring in series question amder Home Repair 10 August 20th 03 02:30 PM